Wednesday, June 20, 2018

June 21, 2018

Welcome summer! Longest day of the year! What will you do with your extra daylight?

Welcome to Thursday 13, the easy meme where you make a list of 13 things on Thursday. If you need a topic idea, check the page at the top of the blog that has hints. We like most anything.

Sign up with Mr. Linky after Today's Fact so we can hop around and visit you.

(And Forgetful One, I still can't comment on your blog. I visit every week. - CountryDew)

___________________
Today's Fact

I have no fact for today. Instead, I hope that each Thursday Thirteen player will find a quiet place and meditate, even if just for a moment, on the state of the USA during that extra few minutes of daylight. Find your conscious, and follow it. - CD

___________________

And here's Mr. Linky:

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could figure out why you can't comment. That's so frustrating! For both of us! But thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen, and thanks for playing!