Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October 1, 2015

Greetings TT players! Welcome to Thursday 13, the greatest meme in the land of memes (imho, anyway). Thank you to Colleen for stepping in for me last week. I was off to Charleston, SC, for my first vacation in three years!

So what is TT? It's the meme where you list 13 things. That's it. We don't care what you list. Hopes, dreams, schemes (anybody scheming out there?), stuff on your desk, the locations of your moles. Heck, we like it all!

Oh, and White Rabbits. I don't know what that means but somebody told me you're supposed to say it on the first day of the month. I have no idea why.

Link up with Mr. Linky after the Fun Fact below so we can find you and have a look! And we hope you'll visit us, too.
_____________
Fun Fact:

On October 1, 1854, the watch company founded in 1850 in Roxbury by Aaron Lufkin Dennison relocates to Waltham, Massachusetts, to become the Waltham Watch Company, a pioneer in the American system of watch manufacturing. (Personal note: I love Waltham watches!)
_____________

And here's Mr. Linky!


2 comments:

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen, and thanks for playing!