Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 25, 2015

Welcome Summer, and welcome Thursday 13 players.

Happy last Thursday in June! It's the 176th day of the year, can you believe it? The stores will have their cold weather clothes out in another week.

Fun Facts:

On June 23, 1868, Christopher Latham Sholes received a patent for an invention he called the "Type-Writer."

Anybody besides me remember the IBM Selectric II? Best typewriter ever!

On June 25, 1947,The Diary of a Young Girl (better known as The Diary of Anne Frank) was published.

(The reason we have two facts with different dates is because I lost track and was looking at July. Oops. After I figured out I messed up, I decided to leave the thing about the typewriter because it was interesting. At least I knew it was still June.)

And here's Mr. Linky!


2 comments:

  1. Have a great day and thanks for the fun facts for today. My post is up but its showing the home page just have to click on home and its there. Have a good day ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks As always fro being here we enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen, and thanks for playing!