Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 17, 2016

Top o' the mornin' to ya, and Happy St. Patrick's day! It's also Thursday 13 time! Welcome to the easiest meme on the Internet. Just write a list of 13 things, sign up with Mr. Linky, and BAM! You're done.

Join in with your name after the Fun Fact and we'll come by and see ya!
_____________
Fun Fact

On March 17, 461, according to legend, anyway, Bishop Patrick, a Christian missionary, died in Ireland. He was revered for his works and his life and by the 7th century, he was named Ireland's patron saint. (St. Patrick's thoughts on green beer and 'Kiss me I'm Irish' t-shirts have been lost to the ages.)
_____________

And here's Mr. Linky!


3 comments:

  1. wearin of the green and I'll be at a BLUE game

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11. On this St. Patrick’s Day I’m thinking about when I was home in Massachusetts in November and Joe and I pushed my mom’s wheelchair around her nursing home singing Oh, Danny Boy to her while about my brother Danny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. last minute Thursday thirtten I have been working on a little at a time all week!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen, and thanks for playing!